Right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must give us
EZS Identtechnik GmbH, Welserstrasse 4, DE-87463 Dietmannsried, Germany / Germany
Phone: +49(0)8374 - 23444; Fax: +49(0)8374 - 23445; E-Mail: email@example.com
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the revocation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which clearly relate to the are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is quickly exceeded
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods, if these are inseparable after delivery due to their nature mixed with other goods,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, the but can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and their current value depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- to supply audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed Packing, if the seal was removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.